I have been tagged by the fabulous Michelle Smart. I now have a bunch of questions to answer and I have to pass it on by tagging four more people, apologies all!
So here goes...
Four places I have worked...
1) When I was a student back in 1993 I spent eight weeks temping as a Laundry Assistant for Anchor Foods at their Swindon factory. It involved loading huge machines with overalls covered in dairy products and then folding them up at the end once they were clean. I loathed the overalls used by the flavoured butter crew as when you checked the pockets you got a handful of garlic butter. Bleurgh!
2) Anchor was closely followed by a stint in the kitchens for an IT company. I was in charge of custard and don't think I got the proper consistency even once.
3) 2 years as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Employment taught me that I am far too apologetic to be good at telesales. (Would you mind awfully giving me a couple of minutes of your time to talk about staffing needs? Oh, you've gone...)
4) Most recently I worked in various admin roles for the NHS. Best job ever because I worked with my best friends. Every day was like a party!
Four films I could watch over and over...
1) Jaws - first watched with my lovely dad when I was just a kid. The three lead actors and the suspense were perfection. I can be very boring about this film!
2) Dirty Dancing - Patrick Swayze. Need I say more.
3) Paint Your Wagon - a childhood favourite, laugh out loud, love it.
4) 50 First Dates - favourite romcom, best twist on the amnesia theme ever!
Four TV Shows...
1) Dexter - I make the DH eke each series out over 6 months so I don't have to wait too long for the next one. Sad.
2) Supernatural - Dean. Closely followed by Castiel. If you watch you'll understand!
3) Game of Thrones - As long as I concentrate I can follow it.
4) Homeland - Best thing on TV in years. Except Dexter.
Four authors I enjoy...
1) Stephen King - the master of nostalgic childhood storytelling
2) Sue Townsend - laugh out loud fabulousness
3) Jill Mansell - I like my romance funny
4) Ally Blake (though close call with a number of other Harlequin authors) - I like funny, light-hearted escapism.
Four places I've travelled to...
2) Italy (though not enough of it)
3) Formentera - Balearic Island holidays as a kid
Four websites I visit daily...
Four favourite foods...
2) Christmas lunch with everything
4) Jelly Tots
Four places I'd rather be...
1) On a lounger by a pool in the sunshine anywhere exotic
2) 3) and 4) See above
Four people I want to tag...
1) Tora Williams
2) Alexandra Fiennes
3) Jo Fino
4) Aurelia B Rowl
Back soon with more news. Have a fabulous rest of the week!